Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Jessicat is getting married!!!

My best friend is getting married!!
Sweet Jessica asked me to do a favor and take some "save the date" photos for her and David and of course there was no way I was going to decline! Jessica and I have been friends since I can remember, starting in kindergarten when we were Barbies in the school Christmas play, then to junior high where life was really tough...or so we thought at the time, through her knee surgeries, proms, break ups and heartaches, through so many good times and memories that I will never let go of. Just look at the beautiful woman she has become! I love this girl and I am so very proud of her and her accomplishments in life and I cannot wait until July 16, 2011 to be part of her special day and watch her marry the man of her dreams!







1 comment:

  1. Those turned out so great! Go Kelli! And congrats to Jessica. Sweet Bride.

    ReplyDelete