Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's looking a lot like Christmas!!

I just wanted to share our Christmas joy that is all over the house...
I put up 3 trees this year
which meant Daniel was not excited :)

our new mantle








 our new little peacock tree :)

I failed to mention in all this commotion that Daniel has gutted our master bathroom, as in NOTHING is in there except the tub!! so the house has been an absolute mess with decorations, dust, tile and a toilet outside our back door, which was shortly thrown in the back of the truck to head to the dumpster. I can't wait to see what he has in store for the bathroom! I will make sure to keep you all updated
ps... the house is as clean as it can be considering the circumstances, so I'm just going to be concerned with wrapping everyone's Christmas goodies for the time being

oh, and Bentley wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment