Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What will little Pea be?!?!

Exactly one week from today we head to the Dr to find out what baby will be!! I feel like it has been a year since I have gotten to see our little one...it will be ten weeks. I'm so ready to see how much he/she has grown! and ready to hear that little thump, thump, thump of it's little precious heartbeat again :)
17 weeks!!

March 10th I am heading to Destin for a couple of days with my mother-in-law, so I ordered a swimsuit today :(
 Can someone please explain to me why the cute ones that you could feel a little bit better in are all over $100?! NO thanks!! this is what I ended up with....
I figured polka dots would be cute with a belly, right?!

We have nearly completed the bedroom but I'm not quite ready to share pictures yet...those will come within a few weeks.
We are having a small get together with family and very close friends to find out what baby is by cutting a pink or blue on the inside cake. Daniel and I will find out with everyone else! He does not like this idea, but i have convinced him it will be more fun that way. It will also be my wonderful Grandma's birthday! So I'm excited she will be there to see!! I will definitely miss my brother and Anna. They move from Laredo within a couple of months and I AM SOOO EXCITED!!

Bentley has been craving extra attention lately, I think he knows something is up...but I know he will be an excellent BIG brother!! I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment