Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WOW....update needed!!

I just realized that I have not updated since FEB?!!
Obviously it is time to update on how amazing Carson and I are doing.

I cannot believe it is June and our baby girl is due next month.
This Thursday we will be 33 weeks...almost hard to believe!
This mama is definitely large and in charge!!
I do have to say that this pregnancy has been a pleasant experience so far, except for here lately its getting hard to sleep, sit, walk, anything that involves everyday living :)
We saw a movie last weekend and it took everything I had to sit through it due to being so uncomfortable. Carson loves the loud noises in the theatre and dances the whole time!
What a joy she is to me and I haven't even met her yet.

I'm giving Bentley pep talks everyday about how he has to love baby sister and not be too jealous. He jumped in her basket full of toys a couple of weeks ago and got into trouble. He was so confused because it looked a lot like his basket, poor guy is not going to know what to do!

This past weekend Mom and I went to a flea market here in Flowood and found a beautiful hand made gown that is perfect for her baby dedication to our church. I am so tickled with it.
Our church held our first shower a couple of weeks ago.
It was PERFECT!!

mommy and the wonderful grandmothers
amazing Friendship Baptist ladies
all of Carson's goodies!!
Ms Gracie jumping out of a gift...love her to pieces!
The beautiful picture frame my mom made us
diaper cake from aunt Zanny. This means so much to me! Once I got home i remembered that I had given Gracie her first little pink new testament, and now aunt Zanny is giving Carson hers. Such a wonderful friend, love her so much

We have our next shower June 16 given by my very best friends and I hear it is going to be AMAZING!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment